Rules for events at Kynologenclub Uden en Omstreken (= KC Uden)
- Entering the premises and participating in the event is at the own risk of the visitor
- Visitors have to follow the rules and instructions of the event organisers and officials
- Violence and aggression will not be accepted in any form. In case of unacceptable behavior at or around the premises, the event organisation or officials can refuse entry to the premises without explanation
- It is not allowed to take glass or other dangerous items outside on the fields. Drinks are served in plastic cups.
- Dogs should be secured or on the leash at all times except when in the competition ring.
- Dogs can be walked at the designated area or outside the premises. Please clean up after your dog!
- Human urinating is only allowed at the toilets provided.
- It is not allowed to park cars or other vehicles along the main road (Zeelandsedijk) or the small road (Spotterweg) next to the premises.
- It is not allowed to consume your own food or drinks in the building or on the terrace.
- The event organisation is not responsible nor liable for any lost personal items.
- The event organisation, its partners or people working at the event can never be hold liable for any injury or material damage, in whatever way or form.
- Any damage caused by visitors will be passed on to this visitor.
- During the event, photos and film can be taken. When entering the premises, you silently agree that the event organisation can use this imagery for promotional purposes.
- In circumstances where these rules are not sufficient, the event organisation will have the final decision.
- Because the event location is next to a military airport, drones are strictly forbidden!
By entering the premises, you agree to these rules.